Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Heartfelt Thank You!

Ladies and gentlemen,

We here at Centaur would like to extend our deepest and most sincere thanks to all of the friends and volunteers who came together last weekend to make Centaurpalooza a huge success. I say this every year and I repeat it every chance I get: This event would not happen without the effort and encouragement put forth by a small and dedicated crew of volunteers! With that in mind I would like to say thank you to Jody, Chris, Peg, Rich, Jerome, Mike, Linda, Erik, Jimmy, Mike, Greg, and Becky for making this happen this year.

I would also like to thank the 37 bands who played this year's rock and roll extravaganza! Yeah, you heard right! 37 bands! How's that for local music! These guys all rocked out for a couple beers and a good time. I encourage you to seek them out one by one, buy their cd's and t-shirts, and tell them thanks for keeping local music alive and well in our fair city!

For those of you interested in being a part of next year's Centaurpalooza (Zafino and the Portland City Noise Guy permitting) please contact Jody. You can find her here: Centaur Guitar Booking

No comments:

Post a Comment